New Vision United Methodist Church
Sunday, June 25, 2017
Our History:

The History of the New Vision United Methodist Church begins in two peninsula communities: San Bruno and Millbrae.

The San Bruno United Methodist church was organized in 1904.  The building that housed this congregation now is the home of the first Tongan UMC of San Bruno, on the El Camino in San Bruno.

The Community Church of Millbrae was organized in 1939.

As changes in economics and demographics occurred on the Peninsula, in 2000 the two congregations merged, sharing the gifts and graces of each to become the New Vision UMC, housed in the building that had been the home of the Community UMC of Millbrae.